U.S. Travel’s Marketing Outlook Forum occurring Oct. 26 – 27 in Ft. Worth, TX, will provide communicators with insights as to where travel and tourism are heading and industry best practices. It is a sure thing in unsure times.
Attending the Forum will be the nation’s leading travel economists, analysts and marketing experts who will focus on the current state of the industry and outlooks for all sectors. Marketing Outlook Forum is also the place to network with industry colleagues and find strategies that work.
Marketing Outlook Forum is the only place to get:
- The most up-to-date economic forecasts
- Never-before-released travel research
- Current industry travel trends and forecasts
- Marketing trends and opportunities
- Personal insight from travel thought leaders, trendsetters, and visionaries
- Outlooks from the airline industry, lodging industry…and more.
For more about attending this valuable conference, CLICK HERE.